Because everything in this house is either broken or misplaced, there are times when I feel like I live with end-aisle displays like they have at the grocery story. People with ADHD have a different view on keeping track of things. I have learned, because I live with 3 of them, that it's best to have things front and center. This sometimes means for me.... piles of things, food items, clothing (why bother with drawers) - you- name-it are always 'out' just in case they may lose track of it. Nothing is ever put away and certainly not where it is supposed to be. I have become the 'finder' for all. Tonight my darling husband misplaced a menu for dinner that he has JUST HAD IN HIS HAND. I could barely hear is tantrum (because it happens so often) like magic... I quietly got up and 'found' the menu right on his desk - someone had put a catalog over it. oh well,
No comments:
Post a Comment