Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

I know, I know.... I'm waaaay behind in keeping up with this blog.  There are days when I feel like the living dead and I just don't have the strength to write.   I do have one funny at a time when teenage boys are not particularly funny.  Darling Son has been away for the summer working for a window washing franchise owned by his older half brother.  This experience was his first 'up close and personal' experience with small entrepreneurial business.    After returning home, he came up with the idea of duplicating the window washing business my friend even offered to hire him to wash windows in her new house! - we then gladly offered to drive him to Home Depot to buy a new bucket and a squeegee but he had other ideas. First on his list and he was dead serious..... was a truck to haul 'all the equipment'.  Really?  he doesn't even have a driver's  license!   good one.




No comments:

Post a Comment