Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleeping is Supreme

Just saw a kid running across the street (barely looked) to catch the bus wearing one sock (white) carrying his shoes frantically-- for me, it was nice to see- to know I'm not alone. Happy to know that there is (or was) likely a screaming mother in his background- my soul sister! My kids have been doing that for years! I long for the days when that will end...but at this point I don't see it in my deck of cards.

I am still completely exhausted....now running a business.... wrongly thinking that my kids were 'ready' to REALLY handle things themselves.... some days are better than others. I guess that's life....problem is; my 'good days' are so completely extreme to the 'bad' ones that it's not worth it. Just need to go back to sleep.

Personally, I am hoping to flip my current mindset of enjoying SLEEPING as my favorite thing to do in life. I'd like to become one of those people who gets out of bed energized and looking forward to my day-- problem is, I always have a giant hurdle to get over to get to that point... a husband tantrum (over the kids) or children that are screaming/fighting about something a ruined house and occasional dog poop waiting for me in the office. sorry to sound like a downer...need another cup of coffee! xo International Laundress -- off to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment