Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

End of the school year..ugg....

I usually like to write new entries in the evening, but this morning I was dropping my kids off at school and flashes of past 'last day of school' overcame me.... like the time, I was taking a small breathe as I retrieved my 3rd cup of coffee from the microwave to hear what sounded like a rain forest noise coming from the basement..... we have always had a leaky basement, but this time, I was confronted with a substantial waterfall as a result of a break in our City water-main line - we were in crisis mode for about a 10 days after that then I did what any illogical person would do..... I went out and adopted a large Old English Sheepdog... (Emma). :) Or the other time (on the last day of school), when our air conditioner broke and as I was paying the repair guy ($700) the kids were on the other side of the house hanging on the outside handle of the garage door- ($150).... so today, I'm going to sit tight and hope that we remain stable...

No comments:

Post a Comment